Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 30, 2015

I had company....

Barbara and Brenda Gail came to see me last Saturday and Cheryl Ann and her Hubby came to see me tonight...I am special...


I told Cheryl tonight as pretty as Barb's flowers for Richard's grave looked in pictures they were much prettier in person....They were the prettiest in the Alpena Cemetery.


The Creek was running over this morning when I tried to go clean the church at Coin...I had to go around by the Denver cut off to get there...This rain really does make a true statement of.."I'll see you Sunday, if the good Lord's willing and the Creek don't rise."


Fleta made rolls today...I had 2 for supper. They were really good!


I washed 2 loads of Laundry Friday and to save money I hung them out to dry....A day later and 2 rain storms later I brought in my wet muddy clothes and re washed them and dried  them in the dryer...I saved a lot there didn't I...LOL


I guess Fleta's goat is doing OK I forgot to ask about her today.


Greg paid and had George's older lawn mower fixed for me. It was very sweet of him ....But the other arrangement I had where George mowed my grass and bought the gas to do it was working out fine for me!


I went to the doctor yesterday and got some antibiotics. I hope I am feeling much better soon. I have bronchitis and a sinus infection...I am coughing a lot and it feels like my head is going to blow off. I should have asked for some cough medicine but I did not think of it...Tonight I took a shot of Tequila....Hoping it will quieten the cough or at least make it where I do not care...That was about 4 hours ago and I could not tell it helped either way...


I thought I would go to Church in the morning but if I still have this cough I do not think I will go cause I would hack all through the service.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I was afraid you were not well. Did you like your new doctor?

You should not have sent Erin money as I know you have none to waste.

Going to exalt with Laura now!!

Galla Creek said...

Walk