Total Pageviews

Friday, May 22, 2015

AHHHH Man!

another Friday has rolled around and it has been a week since I posted...


All is well here...I wasn't feeling well for about 4 days...maybe it was the gloomy weather...Who knows.


I got my car back yesterday and drove with the top down. Just made me feel so much better.


Thanks Greg, Erin's husband, for changing my flat tire Tuesday night when I took Emily to Harrison for a base ball game. When I moved here I thought I would no longer need Triple A but maybe I do.


I worked in the yard yesterday for awhile. I planted a rose bush and a few plants in the old Kettle.


JR bought 10 gallons of paint. We are painting the house. We need to wait till everything has dried out. JR looked at the old house the other night and he said he bet it was lead based paint on the house. I told him I did not think it was cause it was painted in 70. His advice was for me not to be licking it.
I looked up on the net and houses painted before 78 may have had been painted with lead based paint....I should not be licking it. I agree with JR.


Fleta cane home just a few minutes ago. This week most of her walking has been to find goats. They are starting to have babies. It is hard to keep up with them.


Fleta's oldest grand boy is to be home today. He will only be here till Monday but his Daddy and Sister are excited.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Have a good weekend!!