Total Pageviews

Friday, April 17, 2015

It's Friday....

and I am not sure if I have been a little under the weather or just lazy....but...I have done very little all week. I have kept the housework done up and I have worked with my horse some. I did take Emily and Sam to Harrison shopping ...and not done much else...Oh yes, I have been reading. Maybe that is what is wrong with me. I also have been on the net a lot.


In the news 2 days ago it mentioned Pete Maravich... I did not really remember much about him but knew I should. So I looked him up on YouTube and then I remembered him. He was a great ball handler in the early 70's through that decade. Better known as Pistol Pete.  I watched every video on him. He sure could handle that ball. It was hard to keep up with his passing. I am sure he kept his team mates on their toes. His team mates did not think much of him because he was a show off. He passed when they were not expecting to get the ball and it often hit them in the face. Betty you should look him up and watch him. It was amazing what he did with the ball.  I remember Clayton liked him.


I remember I spoke to Clayton about sports quiet a bit. I am sure much more than any of my sisters. He did not like ball players that were not good people on and off the court. I remember when Charles Barkley played for the Suns I just loved to watch him. Clayton did not like him because he did awful things. Once he spat on a fan.


Last year when the SeaHawks were in the playoffs Clayton commented about how sorry a person their QB was. (that  was Feb. 2014..not this year) Clayton was sorry they won. The SeaHawks QB has been in a lot of trouble so I guess Clayton was right.


Clayton always said MJ was the greatest athlete ever....Not just ball player but athlete....MJ really never got hurt. Clayton said that was because he was such a good athlete...So strong..Where as many players were often hurt. Charles was hurt a lot. Clayton knew about every player in every sport. He watched sports all of the time. He even watched all of the Olympics...From figure skating right on through. Did not matter what it was...he watched it... but he loved basketball the most.


And I have to add this...Fleta and her trash pick up.....You drive down the Douglass road and there are little piles of crap sitting in the middle of the road....If  Fleta does not have a bag to put trash in she just walks and carries  the trash  till she has her hands full. Then she drops that in the middle of the road..You drive on down the road and you will see another pile of crap...right in the middle of the road...When you see those piles you know she is walking without a trash bag.



4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Call the county for Fleta...get orange sacks...George can go where they say and dump them..

C Barkley is nasty. He and nasty golfer Tiger are buds. Both gross men. I can not stand to even look at Tiger.

Winnie said...

I have tried to create a new blog called
Winnie4Hillary...we will see if it works...try to post on it

Sister--Fleta said...

is not. Friday.

Galla Creek said...

Well, in Helen's defense...it was Friday one time!