Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I Think...

Spring has sprung in WA...they did not have much of a winter up here this year...But then again I did tell Clayton I was going to have a light winter....And boy I have...

I get up every morning and pull up Sisters Blogs but it is just not as good as it was when Patsy posted....Not talking about her posts on the last...I am talking about the ones where she had been reading news on the computer or dreaming of baby chicks...Or planting 100 tomato seeds so she could furnish all of Carroll County..

Fiery Fleta, as betty has her tagged is still under snow I guess so she is not too Fiery...except spitting fire because she is so tired of cold weather..She has had to water my horse with a bucket...I do feel bad she had to do that....I will have an Ax by next year and I will try to stay home next winter....Well Maybe..

 So today, I have a little bit of laundry...But not much...

Amanda had her first swim lesson last night. She did excellent,.She was so excited..

When I get back home I am going to bust the old cement off the house on the chicken wire..Only in the places it id loose or bulging out...tack the chicken wire back down and re cement over the bad places... Behind the house...close to the bathroom window....it is bulging because wasps have a BIG nest under it...I hated it last year...Kris said I should go to Home Depo and buy 5 gallons of paint and start to paint a little at a time. Now this does seem like a good idea but cleaning up brushes and rollers each time is a mess.. Really it would not cost that much.. But then again I am sort of lazy.

I also need to figure out how to get rid of all of the wasps...By August last year they had all ready taken over...They were everywhere...This year I am hoping to knock down the nests as soon as they go up... Betty...ask Larry how to kill and run them off...He will know...then post it.They make nests under the eves...and they crawl up in the attic. Maybe just a 3 gallon sprayer with bug spray...and shoot them down as soon as they come up.. Larry will know. Find out for me pls..

Remember we all 3...You know Three Sisters....I get to be included now..We THREE SISTERS are going to tromp over to Grand Pa Powells old place...Maybe Winnie Jo wants to come along...Well Winnie, don't worry we will take pictures....It will be just like you are there..

Amanda said .."Granny, Play on the internet all day.'..I think I will.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Patsy's story is a reminder of what we had and what we lost.

Someone ended ou upside down in the ditch in front of our drive.

We don't have answer for the wasp problem. Larry will "study" on it!