Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Patsy...

I am sitting here in Hospice House talking to Patsy... The address is 901 Jones Rd. Springdale,  AR

She is better than I have seen her in a long time. She has not had any pain meds since 10AM and does not appear to be hurting. Her wound in her stomach is so bad. She seems to be in her right mind...most of the time. She is repeating herself some.

As usual she rand the nurse. The nurse came right away...She said she would have to get help to turn her...She said, "I'll be right back." Patsy said, "We'll never see her again." Kelly said no she would be back...AFTER 30 seconds Pat said...."See, she has not came back!" I knew this was coming...So I timed it...it had been 30 seconds....I told Pat...Then I told her when 1 minute was up....Then 1 minute 30 seconds...at 2 minutes Kelly said they are at the door putting on gowns.Patsy did have to admit that was good time....

She ate lunch...We had a potato soup, among other things....She ate for the first time in 4 days...While eating the soup she commented about a dozen times, "Boy, this is good soup.'

They just came in to wash her hair.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

So glad u are there with her this first day!

I am shooting for Monday to come and see there but
It might be later in the week!