Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Going TO Springfield...

at 10 to pick up the three wayward kids that belong to Fleta. It is really a nice drive and I do not mind at all. We may have to drop Lane off in Branson to stay with his Mamma a day or so but I hope we get to bring him on home. George is going with me because he has really missed Lane. If Lane stays in Branson George would not get to see him for a few days...

The snake smell is almost completely gone...Thank goodness.

I have been working on putting more stuff away here at Claytons. I almost have it all finished. Erin there is a ton of greasy hand buildup on his wood cupboard doors. I tried a Mr Clean sponge, it just crumbled it. I tried a baking soda paste. I have now bought a scrub brush. any ideas....They are so built up they are hard to open. You know they do not look so bad till you touch them...

Well I have Hummers again here at Claytons. At least 6 or so. I know you are not supposed to feed them through the winter and they migrate... But who knows maybe they just die right herewhen they have nothing to eat. I will check the net to see what it says..


I think I will put on a pair of tennis shoes and walk to Dans this morning

6 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Have a nice walk.

I have been walking. I am going this morning with Astrid and Laura, but Laura said we will not go until Astrid wakes. She has had a very busy week and Laura wants to let her sleep until she wakes on her own.

Glad George is going with you. Never hurts to take two.

Erin said...

http://www.ehow.com/how_5125785_remove-grease-cabinet-doors.html

Says to use baking soda. Maybe you have to do it more than once.

Sister--Helen said...

Erin this is the one I read and tried...you know I am not the sharpest tool in the box anymore....Maybe I am doing it wrong...would you come and show me how...

Galla Creek said...

Murphy oil soap

Erin said...

i'm not really that good a cleaning. i am an excellent sitter and supervisor.

Sister--Fleta said...

I am not much of a cleaner either, which means I might know the easiest way to do things with the least amount of effort. I am betting sudsing ammonia with very hot water would be the way to go. Now, try google and see what others say.