Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hump day rolls around again!

Missy this morning for  work...
 
 
So today. I got the kids all odd to school...The houses  need some work...Maybe I will get to it.
 
I am not sure what is for supper butt I may start that..
 
I have to pick up Amanda at school at 2:50, as I have all week. She is in a production...yes a production...not a play. It cost her daddy  50 bucks for her to do this...It lasts all week and she practices from 3:15 till 7:30...Guess who stays with her,,,,out of 40 kids guess who is the only one that stays there with their kid...yes...me..
But she is doing great. She is a mermaid...and a beautiful one...oh yes, Mermaid # 1...She has lines... Today I am staying till about 4 and then Kris is coming over and trading with me. I am going to try to secretly film Amanda's parts and song
 You know I am more of an , in your face, person than a sneak...But I imagine one way or another I get film...what are they going to do, throw me out...cause asking me to leave will not work...
\
Yesterday I worked in my room plus made the inside of Kris's house ready for Jake's B Day Party...and baked his cake.
It is raining today..
 
I am ready to leave WA...All of the kids have had their birthdays... And I got to be there...One last time!
 
 

2 comments:

Winnie said...

What do you mean...one last time?

Sister--Helen said...

WELL I do not intend to come back