Total Pageviews

Monday, October 5, 2009

Yesterday....

Guess who spent the night at my house last night.....Baby Seth and Mama got home at 3 PM. I looked after Seth till 10 and then Bill took the night shift...
He is a pretty baby..
Then here is the Curly Red Headed Boy got to hold him///Look at Austin's front tooth sticking out. He is about to loose it any minute. It looks like a Nanny McFee tooth.
Here is how the kids slept at my house last night. Austin had the bed to himself in the back room. This morning they will be heading down to Tucson to drop off Kimmie and the Baby. The Grandpa down there all ready has Lexi...
Yesterday at noon Missy took us to Chuck E Cheese. The boys had a good time. Benjamin is at Day care this morning but will be at my house tomorrow. Austin is out of school for two weeks. He now goes to a year round school. He will spend the week up North helping his Daddy work..
I have to go to the Hospital Wednesday to have a table test for my heart. Then next week they are supposed to hook a monitor to me for 30 days. I am not sure about that one. 30 says is long time to be hooked up to anything.

Bill had to change cell phone companies for his work. He had just bought a high tech phone with the cell phone company Missy and I are with (The one he used to be). He sold it to Missy for 200. She now can jump into the 21st century now. It has a full key board and hooks to the net. So she can read my blog page anywhere and also get her e mails...I hope she learns to use it . Missy does not even text. BTW I get her old phone which is much better than my cheapo...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am glad you got to spoil him before the other grandparents.

Arkansas Patti said...

What a cutie and hopefully with all the sleeping pictures, he is not keeping you up. Love the look of pure pleasure on Austin's face.
Wearing a moniter for 30 days seems cruel and unusual. Bathing is done how?? Hope it goes well. Keep us posted.