Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Boy oh Boy...

I have not posted in almost FOREVER!


You might think I have been so upset over Trump winning I was unable to function...Not true...I was more like "oh well"....Not to say his stupid remarks still do not set me off and SOMEONE needs to unhook him from the electronic world...and apparently this even includes a land line phone because as we saw with China he can even do damage just talking on the phone....But I loved the "BUT SHE CALLED ME!"  She wanted to congratulate me....never in his pea brain did he have any other thought before opening his mouth...LOL..Well the American people have spoken...They did not want a politician....but now he is a politician....with no experience...

Tony's dog he gave me has turned out to be quiet a gem...She is staying home now...Thank Goodness. I do not tie her up often. She has a nice warm place to get  out of the weather and I do not have a mole left in my yard. That is her favorite thing, Killing moles. Yesterday she was in the pasture and was after a mole. She would sniff and gig and the jump a few inches over and dig some more...Then back the other way and dig...she finally got it and carried it up and laid it in the yard as if to say look what I got!. She barks when a car is coming down the road. When one is coming from Fleta's way she runs behind the house to the fence and barks and when one is coming from Dan's she runs out to the fence by the stump and barks....But never chases them.

It has been cold here the last few days but tonight get ready for our first really cold spell. Supposed to ne in the teens and low 20's for the next few days. My first real Arkansas cold spell. I went out this morning and filled the bird and squirrel feeders. I made sure the dog bed was full of hay and so at least maybe I can sit inside and watch critters.

I sent off packages to all of the Grand kids so My Christmas is basically done.

I made our costumes for the Church play on the 10th and have been painting ornaments. I guess I will get back to making rag  balls so Betty can start on me a rug after Christmas. I delivered what I had finished to Erin's this weekend so she could get them to Betty at Christmas. Maybe January and Feb. will be cold so Betty will want to stay inside. lol

So now you see why I have not posted I have nothing much to say. I have been just here on the place enjoying every day. I have not been sick and wouldn't it be great if I made it all winter without that awful bronchitis.


3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

You are so busy!! A wonderful way to exist. I can't wait to make the rugs. They are easy peasy as you say.

So glad you have a good dog. Everyone needs a little company.

Clayton and Greta has a blast at your house...Erin said.

Winnie said...

I love you with all my heart...thanks for posting. I still do not have a functional blog...it literally went down the day after the election...who knows why.

Sister--Fleta said...

i see u have no phone again and i do not have your email ad on my computer only on georges.

i ordered prints of all those pics of the play for joyce for xmas. i am going to get a photo book to put them in. i even have a few extra to give to the kids at church.