Total Pageviews

Monday, February 8, 2016

Ole Brother Clayton...

must not have been living right....Clayton never took off on an extended trip the whole time he lived here I think the longest he was ever gone would have been a weekend...Several times during the time he was at work people came here and stole stuff from him...Not me...I leave for 5 month...door unlocked...no security at all ...riding lawn mower was left with the key in it...what happens to me...someone comes and drops off a nice 220 big ole air conditioner on my back porch...I do not know who it was but I am thinking maybe Cheryl Ann...I just was happy to get it...why ask questions...


I noticed this weekend George has fixed the pond...Boy it looks good. I walked down there twice just to look at it...The Deer and goats will be glad if it gets dry this summer cause now it will hold water!


I cleaned up the back porch this morning..I had a million lady bugs dead..
I am going to mop the floors after while. I bought a steam cleaner this weekend at Big Lots....It was on sale and I had been looking for one...Mainly to use to clean the Church floors...But it will be handy here also. The steam really gets them clean..


Fleta took me to Harrison to buy groceries...God Bless her!.


I am going to get all of the house clean and in good shape today. I vacuumed Friday or Thursday but I guess I track in a lot of stuff. The carpet has stuff all over it. I am tipping the couch over today and cleaning under it. Setting on Betty's couch causes me to get up and walk like Granny Gaddy. I am going to put some boards under the legs and raise it a bit and it will fix the problem. I figured out what the problem was while I was at Kristina's Sitting low causes my hips to be cocked odd or something and that affects my walk..


The weather has been warm since I have been home but today is windy...I got up at 7 and it was not really cold in here but cool so I turned the stove on for awhile...I turned it off a little while ago...It may have helped when I shut one of the windows on the back porch that had been left open...LOL
Thank you Bill for setting up my ipod and fixing the charger on the computer and my phone hook up...It works great!


It's good to be home...

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Larry says 220 takes half electricity to run unit.
Do u have a 220 plug in?

Glad you can post on your blog so I can keep track of you.

What were you doing with a gun down in the pasture? Hunting your supper!?