Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Someone always has it worse....

I have always said that and I truly believe it.  I never have to look very far to see someone much worse off than me. It really is nice to be Sally Sunshine all of the time and I think God appreciates me being thankful for everything I have and am and I know I owe it all to my Savior, Jesus Christ.

Ever since I found out I had cancer I have tried to change my life trying hard to do Gods will instead of mine. When I left my husband that became much easier. I always have felt I must have some purpose on life and one day I will know what that was. But it will probably not be reveled to me in this life time.

Recently a friend of mine, Sandy Peden found out she had cancer. She seems to be doing better. It will be another few weeks before she really knows how much better but her pain has been eased some and I am thankful.

About 2 weeks ago I found out my best friend in the world, Rhea has breast cancer. She will be going to MD Anderson very soon and then she will know more about the severity of her situation. I pray, pray, pray It will be gone very soon.  When I first found out I thought,'  Lord why not me.' Honestly I would trade places with her in a flash. I have never known a better person. She is the salt and the light of the earth.

Then on the 20th of last month I took My Kenzie Girl to urgent care. We have done some testing and last night found out she has a cist in her right ovary. It is pretty bad but 99% sure not cancer...But the chance of removal is pretty great....Cancer would be worse. Cancer is always worse. We will know more soon...As soon as I can possible get it done...and just like Rhea I will not be sitting back twitting my thumbs waiting patiently.

Cousin..... my sweetest....Winnie Jo is having a hard time. Stress and worry I am sure...BTW don't get upset about me mentioning everyone's name in this post. I am sure I am the least read blog on the net...Just Sisters, cousins, kids, and 1 friend...It's just kind of like telling the family. Oh yes and  bright spot for Winnie Jo....That Fab daughter of yours that always decorates your tree should have it looking amazing this year,

I have been very busy tending to things here. I took kenzie to Everett College yesterday, and drug along the 2 little ones, she took her college placement test...Which she passed and will get college credit for her English class this year.

This morning I have been getting prescriptions and making Dr calls plus I made banana bread, rolls, and Bettys great Francis's cookie recipe which I love.

The little ones have half days all this week so they will be running in soon..

Love to all.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Always pray to do as God would be pleased with your action.
Repent from sinful ways guided by evil. Pray for his help
And guidance and he will come to you. He is our anchor
And our rock. He is control so go forth knowing he is holding
Your hand and He has your back!! Let your prayer be that your
Heavenly Father will be proud of his earthly child.

You also have two sisters who love you, too!!

Winnie said...

And a cousin that has been elevated to your aunt...terhee