Total Pageviews

Friday, November 21, 2014

It's Friday...again..

and a great day...

I started out this morning reading....I got The Chamber by Grisham...I had been wanting it....Yesterday I was at the library and got Blood Feud...It was really enjoyable...but read it in 2 hrs...small book...but it portrayed Slick willie at his best...I do like that man... I am taking it down to Fleta's. She will read it in 30 minutes...But I decided I was not going to just sit and read all day...

So I cleaned house....The whole nine yards, Vacuumed, swept , moped, cleaned bathroom, scoured all of the kitchen....especially the stove. anyway it is a little after noon and I decided I would post.

I go to clean the Church today. I spoke to Patsy today and told her I had to go at 2 and clean the Church. She thought that was not a good thing she would want to do...Me, it's the most enjoyable part of my church experience.

Then I pick up Emie after school. She is going to Branson and spend the night with a friend because it is their birthday.I wish she had more friends down here.

I made fudge last night and Carmel's....One reason Clayton's kitchen was such a mess. I have 1/4th of a turkey breast thawed and ready to fry. I am doing that today...sometime in the next few minutes....

Yippee....Kris bought me a ticket to Phoenix this morning. I will leave Springfield on Jan 26th....I will have to get one of the boys to take me....With  any luck the plane will be delayed a day and they will put me up in a hotel and give me a free ticket....Always thinking... I am all ready to get warm...oh I forgot to add the best part...It was $55.00!

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Wow, what a ticket to ride! Can't believe the bargain.

I hope you like the Chamber. I read it a long time ago. I enjoyed Blood Fued!

Love you!

Winnie said...

I cleaned all day, but I was not lucky enough to get a ticket to Arizona....yippee for you!

Winnie said...

I just thought of something....how will you keep your pipes from freezing while you are in Arizona?

Sister--Helen said...

Winnie...The answer is...FLETA!!!