Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Home again, Home again, .....

 Sunrise in Galveston.... The morning we boarded the ship...What an adventure...
 Rhea and me on the Carnival ship at dinner ...
The group I went with...Old and new friends....It sure was fun ...and the weather was beautiful! Where was I...Taking the picture....

It is so nice to be home....I made it in around 1;00 PM  ... I dumped my suitcase in the middle of the living room....All dirty clothes...JR has a new washer....I think I will check it out tomorrow!

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Glad no one had eboli on that boat!!!

Winnie said...

Sure glad you had a great time and back home safe and sound!

Patty said...

Haven't been around for a while. I would say, you're looking mighty good and healthy. Glad you had an enjoyable trip.

Galla Creek said...

U look radiant!!