Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Rain,,,,YEAH..

Oh it is a beautiful morning...God has blessed me today. I have all ready been able to do several chores. Thank goodness. I have slept for the past 2 days way more than any normal person should!

JR moved my flower thought up here by my porch. What a joy it is to look at it.'

Pat sent some tomatoes down here with Fleta. She shared with me. Along with what I all ready had I was able to can 3 quarts. I wish I had 50. I love tomatoes and I put them in almost everything I cook.

I have finally figured out where to put some things in Clayton's kitchen. You see the problem is he built that kitchen just for him. I can barely reach the edge of the bottom shelf of the top cabinets.  He had a flat block on the kitchen and I covered it with a dish towells and now I can easily reach the bottom shelf. where I put my cups, glasses, plates and bowls. Then on the side by the stove he has a small cheap stool that I am going to reinforce and use it over there so I can reach canned goods and baking needs.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I am glad you are getting everything set up for cooking. Take care of yourself. Don't work too hard.