Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Could Not Ask For A Prettier Day..

oh it was so pretty...

We got JR and the 2 kids home just fine. Lane saw his mom for a short while at Branson. He is home sleeping now. I imagine they are all asleep. They were so tired.

After I got home I decided to take Bandit for a spin. We rode to Jonell Rudd's house. He was tired when we got home but I think it was harder on me. I pulled off his bridle and tied him up below the house in the shade and I came in and got something to eat and drink. I now need to tend to him. Take the saddle off and brush him down and give him a few bites of feed...Just so he will forget how bad I worked him and let me catch him next time. Boy Betty, you are so wrong about it not being much work riding him....My legs are still weak and my arm achs from whipping him so much. He has a very smooth gate but it is all I can do to keep him at that speed.

I passed the crazy Douglas Road Walking Lady on my return home trip.

2 comments:

Erin said...

poor horse

Galla Creek said...

Don't whip him. the animal watch team will come and take him away.

Did you see Jonell. If you did not stop, you should have. She would love to see you.

Glad you got the adays home.