Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Life is Good...

and Sister Betty is feeding me today!

I am feeling so good. I got the house finished yesterday plus ran around with Fleet.

I went to GF Bank and saw Carolyn...She is a blessing. Then when I pulled around the square I was heading to Von Bishops Shop. I was looking for it so I was not speeding. Much. Probably. When I spotted it I turned on my turn signal and cars were heading into town so I had to stop to let them by. As always, I look in the rear view when I have to stop, City traffic and rear end collisions are real popular where I have lived for the last 30 years.... When I looked up there was a cop  right on my tail...I thought Oh yes, I'm in Green Forest, small town! Good thing I was not heading to Berryville or I would have been movin' on!

When I went to Harrison with Fleta I picked up little things  for the kids to eat . You know I keep nothing here. Last night I told Fleet after Robert and Hannah eat supper send Hannah down. I bought a jewelry organiser that hangs on a door and looks like a dress with about 40 pockets. I wanted to organize my make up in the pockets so it would be easy to get to and utilize space. I knew Hannah would love to help. I also said send her night clothes and I will give her a shower.
Robert and Hannah both came down. Robert only stayed a little while. Make up is not much fun. When he left I have him a Ding Dong and a buck. As soon as Hannah saw that she wanted one. I told her we had to finished her work first. She said, "Well, if I work I should get $100." She went home clean and with a buck and a hostess treat also! life is just not fair!

No comments: