Total Pageviews

Friday, December 7, 2018

Mike's quilt...

And it is finished in time for his birthday...  I put it in the mail today and Christina should have it by Monday. I hope he likes it. I was very pleased with the way it turned out. He loves the Cougars Kristina said he would like that material. But to be on the safe side I put a black blanket on the back and he'll never get tired of that.

I have Austin quilt top done and I've got it laying on the floor now I'm going to let fleta look at it I'm not sure maybe I want to put another row on it his is navy blue and light grey and has a silvery gray backing. I've got to get it finished this weekend it needs to be in the post on Monday. That way he will get it in time for his birthday.

We are supposed to get some snow this weekend. I don't know if we'll get any or not but it is going to be cold. My house is nice and warm.

I just cleaned up my kitchen and loaded up the dishwasher it has been in a mess since Wednesday when I cooked for church. You would have thought I would have got it clean but I was busy working on that quilt trying to get it out on time. I also have a load of laundry going.

When I went to town today to mail the quilt and the kids Christmas money I stopped by the coin Church on my way home and cleaned it up for the week ...yeh it's done....

I cooked beans today. I had a lot of ham to go in it and I made cornbread for me and fleta. I hope it's good. I imagine it will be my new oven Cooks great.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Beans and cornbread yummy!