Total Pageviews

Monday, November 12, 2018

Oh my

Tonight when I went in to take my bath I ran the water climbed in the tub went to turn the water off and guess what... They was a little frog on my water spout. I guess he had come up through the drain I do not know but it was shocking. I grab some toilet paper threw him in the stool and flushed him out. Oooohhhh

Winter has come to the Ozarks. I'm glad I'll be sending my Hogs to butcher the end of the month. I won't have many more days to haul them water cuz everything is Frozen.

Brother Gilbert finished fleta armoire for her bathroom. It looks so good especially the seventy-year-old door handles it has on it that come off the back door of this house yes.

It is wonderful to have family to look back and reflect on things I do not know what I would do without all my loved ones around me that I have.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

It snowed here this morning but it was just flurries. Hope you have a good day. Seems really cold early this year.