Total Pageviews

Monday, June 4, 2018

June....

Kelly, Tony, and Gilbert came over this morning and cut my pigs and put rings in their noses.  I slept through the whole thing. Lazy...Lazy.... when I realized they had come and gone I went to look at the pigs....one was missing. I looked all over, or so I thought. Gilbert finally found him hiding under a piece of tin. I thought Kelly must have taken one home since I have been unable to rid them of worms.

Charlotte Tate brought me some tomato plants yesterday.  I have got to dig up a place to plant them. Greg brought me 2 scoops of black dirt and dumped it out. I dread trying to dig up a plot but I am going to try after it gets cooler today. I really want enough tomatoes to can this year. Since I have a black thumb it will probably take a lot of plants.

Gilbert and Greg finished one of Fletas bathrooms. It looks so nice.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

June is a great month. Especially flag day.