Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Jesus loved me so much

How could I possibly  not love him with all my worth......

CHRISTMAS is almost here. The weather has been grest. I will be greatful and nor worry about tomorrow.

I ordered propane one day last week they will come and put it in for me. They may have already come. you know Clayton Powell has an account there and they just charge it to him. So they may have allready filled it I am not sure. I do not have a bill yet. All I use propane for is the hot water heater. When it gets real cold I will lite the stove some.

My pig meat is really good. Now if I just had someone to cook it for me. I really do not use that much meat but I am do glad I raised it. I still have Gilberts here.

I also have my new blue healer pup. I hope I do not ruin him. He is not going to be in the house. He better adjust to that cold. He is under the blue shed and he has a nice dog house. There is lots of hay in the there and he is fine so far.

Our Christmas play at Church is this Friday. They said last night it will be available  on dvd...Oh boy. I play a poor old hillbilly woman. It is not a stretch for me and the clothes were available  easily. Someone did ask me...Are you supposed to be a street person.

I go clean the church this morning. That will probably be the best thing I do except  for taking care of the pig  dogs and birds...

Here is a picture of my home grown cured bacon...

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Bacon looks tasty!