Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

HUMP DAY

My dog come back, my dog come back, I thought she was a goner but my dog came back. Now she's on the zip line for a few days. She left sometime between 3 and 4 yesterday where she's been I don't know. I've driven up and down the road hollering at the top of my lungs I thought someone stole her. I was never so mad or so glad to see something.

Well I'm going to the Alpena Diner and I pick up slop for my pigs. It is owned by the preacher's daughter and son-in-law that's how I got my hookup and I'll tell you those Hogs love it I'm still feeding them the same amount of feed but then I give him the slop 2. Hopefully they're going to be really big by November 20th when they get slaughtered.

Well there's no grass growing under sisters feet she took off today I stopped her she said was going to Branson I said what are you going to get it Branson...... a photo album. I felt like telling her will they probably have those in St Louis Missouri to if you want to go clear to there. You know me if it's further than Green Forest I really don't want to go there.

I am going to Green Forest today to pick up a little hog feed. And there's a lady that I sometimes get used Tupperware from over in Berryville. This is on that swap thing on the internet it's always really really cheap .... today I'm picking up 19 pieces for 20 bucks for several things in there I can use cuz I pack food for fleta and back and forth so the right size containers are pretty handy and I do like Tupperware. That is 20 pieces and they all have lids some people would call that 40 pieces but that's kind of stupid.

I also have some things for Cheryl and that I was supposed to take to Harrison yesterday but I forgot. So I'm going to drop them off with Victoria cuz she's going down to her mom's tonight.

Gilbert brought me a hundred eggs the other day. I was really proud to get them eggs last a long long time you know if you keep them in the fridge which I do. And they are cheap right now but they sure aren't as good as those old brown eggs. Brothers been over a couple of times to hold me here and there that's kind nice I enjoy seeing him always he went to church with us last Sunday I'm like woohoo woohoo

No comments: