Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Warm Tuesday

It's not really all that hot though. But we had cold for a days. My Hogs really liked it. They have put on some weight this last week or so I can really tell.

My dog will have pups October 3rd. Tony's going to come over and dock the tails for me. I hope I have at least two one for me and one for the guy who bred her. With  her getting snake bit it might be iffy.

I made my fall wreaths and put out already. And I planted my mum's finally. Hopefully they will make it I I intend to mulch them and I have those red plastic tubs to go over them. When it is really cold or snow. Betty said I will have to water them all winter.

I made oatmeal cookies and peanut butter cookies to take to church tomorrow night. I also cooked banana bread but I'm going to freeze that till next week. I hope it freezes okay by wrapping it in plastic wrap and foil that's what I've read on the net. Next week is fleta and my turn to bring food I'm just helping out sister Ruth tomorrow she is like almost 80.

I'm using the speaker on my phone and when I tell it to begin a new paragraph it skips lines. That is pretty neat.

I went to my doctor yesterday cuz I was still sick from last week she said I have bronchitis sinus infection and a little pneumonia she has me on that Levaquin antibiotic again. It is pretty strong. And she has me on steroids. And I feel so much better than I did yesterday.

My house plants are looking a little down in the dumps I'm not been taking real good care of them. I did finally put some Miracle Grow on them a day or two ago of course they needed it about a month ago. I guess you could say I am tired of houseplants. The ones outside I've really just kind of quit on. I had so many marigolds it was unbelievable. I wish it had been petunias they are prettier in color variety plus they smell good. But now it sure looks like I'm ready for fall cuz I have a lot of yellow and orange.

I don't have very many birds out in the yard anymore I guess they're just getting so much food out of the grass they don't need me even the Hummers aren't thick as they were I ended up with three this year that was not very many the second year here I think I have 15. They must Miss Clayton. But I've got the buzzards flying over George used the brush hog on the pasture and one day last week when it was real cold I seen an eagle up in the old dead tree here. But I don't think fleta believes me.

I'm going to go in and fix something for supper I'm not sure what but it won't be anything great I've eaten sandwiches for like the last 2 days for all three meals. I am back on my protein powder I'm hoping this will help some with my sickness this winter. We will see. Melissa says she's tired of me complaining about being sick. Then she needs to quit calling. Cuz I'm a complainer these days.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Hope tomorrow you feel better, Sister. Each day is a chance to be better than yesterday. Sickness wears you down mentally too! Just sick of being sick.