Total Pageviews

Friday, September 22, 2017

FRIDAY

Fleta took George to the hospital last night his COPD was acting up they have him on a ventilator. He may be there for a few days. She is home niw....Sleeping I hope.

I have a couple of my throw blankets in the wash. I'm going down now to tend to the pigs.. I finally got my water hose splice together last night. I don't care if it gets 15 little holes in it I'm not carrying water again unless I have to. Worse comes to worse I'll go steal one from Junior. He'll never figure out where it's at

After feeding the pugs I'll come back and put the clothes on the line then I'm going to go clean the church. So I guess you could tell I'm doing a little better.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Glad u r better.

Hope George will be better soon!

Winnie said...

Good to see you post...sure hope George gets better soon😘