Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 21, 2017

A hot Thursday

I tried to go to church last night but after I got there I was hacking my head off and sounded like I can't even tell you ... so I didn't figure anyone wanted to be around me so I went out and sat in fleta truck truck and read the Bible it was nice and peaceful and even cool.

Today I took Emily's  car off to have a estimate done on it she got a little fender bender it was not her fault under $7,000 to fix it and the other insurance company will pay for it. I was a little tired but Junior does so much for me I couldn't dare said no I will not do this for you.

I washed two loads of laundry yesterday and another load today I hung it out on my fancy clothes line. I'm sure people feel sorry for me using the fence for clothesline but I Remember Mama did that for years and years. And those were the happiest memories I ever had of mama doing things at home.. it was always comforting  to me .  Now since i live gere i have ao msny good times and enjoy each day...it is hard to believe things in my live are so peaceful.  Junior sees me hanging clothes out and he'll say helen and I have a dryer and I go I do too but God dose the drying  for me.

I took some pictures today of some of my outside decorations and my flower bed there by Mama's window that is just full of marigolds and weeds cuz I just given up on them.

My water hose to the pigs had a hole in it so I cut it into going to splice it I can't get it fixed back  so I'm having to haul water to the pigs in my little cart it really would be no big deal if I wasn't sick I'll be glad for junior to get home to splice this for me I tried doing it but I couldn't get it to hold it just kept blowing off I'm sure he will have no trouble whatsoever that is probably only 3 more days that the longest I have to haul water I actually stretch the hose halfway to the pig pen so it's not all that far and that is easy to roll.

I already went down this morning and fed and watered them . I will go back again after 4 and feed and water them again. I'm making spaghetti and yeast rolls for fleets family for supper making homemade spaghetti sauce the kids would probably just as soon have the can stuff oh well I'm doing it. And I love this.

The cookies went over to church last night just fine the kids seem to like them.. I need to clean the church I'm going to try to do it tomorrow but I may have to wait till Saturday depending on how I feel. I seem a little more sick today than yesterday but I'm alright you know I just like to complain everyone have a great day I hope it's beautiful here in Arkansas no doubt about it.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I love momma's flower garden! So lush!