Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Still raining

They had church last night without me and fleta. And they took a picture of a cake I made for Larry. I was glad cuz I wanted to show the things that the tips can do that Fleta
Bought for me. This was the first time I used them by the time I made the cupcakes they were a lot prettier. I'm going to call the doctor today and try to get another antibiotic without going into see her. I am feeling a little better but not as good as I should be after being on this for 4 days

well I went outside and walked around the place Clayton has one of his yellow irises getting ready to bloom. The purple one's bloomed in Mama's flower bed.
 Clayton's peony and the Lilac bush you're looking real good but neither one's going to bloom this year I'm sure. One of the peonies is doing pretty good that I planted in Mama's planter.

 I fed the birds again and the bluebirds are back I think one of them's making a nest in one of Betty boxes. 

George come up and pushed my lawn mower back under cover over here and it gad been sitting in the field getting wet. He thinks it needs a new drive belt the other one seems to have stretched. I guess he knows but spending another Penny on that lawnmower just almost makes me ill. I have yet to mow the yard one time without having to do something to it. Maybe it is just a lemon. 
I called the doctor hopefully I'll get some new medicine today. 

I should go clean the church today the water are probably be down this afternoon. I really don't feel like it but I may do it anyway.

 I think I'll get my computer back from Arizona tomorrow I hope so I kind of missed it.

 FLETA is planning on going camping this weekend it's going to be raining but they have it nice trailer so it won't be bad. Hopefully she'll have a good book to read she better download a couple. I just hide in the bedroom and read all weekend.
Oh yes and the little red bud tree I planted last year is growing. The dogwood did not make it. I could go get another one at MEEKS for free but I am not sure I will. 
My house plants are doing great. I hope they live the week I am gone in june. 

I have those water bulbs I will try to put in them and slowly water them. I have not has much luck with them so far...either the water just pours out or does not come out at all.

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

Gigi does not have internet due to the storm. This is why she is not posting.

Galla Creek said...

I am sending money to fleta for flowers as it is her turn. Don't buy til you get the
Money I am sending!