Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sunday

Fleta and I went to Church and Sunday school today.

I almost have all of the coats painted on my front door. I love the color that it is. A lovely navy blue. Fleta said it should be white. Fleta  said it was always white. I informed  her it has never been up in this house before.

Ruth from church needs  to go the doctor  at Harrison tomorrow.  i am taking her. I am going to get in touch with Erin  and ask her to set the rugs, Betty made for me, out on her front porch and I will pick them up sometime tomorrow. I will take a picture of them when I get them home tomorrow.

I should be getting  pigs from Kelly  next month. I have had the pen ready for a few weeks.

Not much going on  here but feeding  the birds.

The  weather is warming up this week.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

So glad you are helping Ruth get to the DR.
Hope Erin does not forget to put the rugs on the
front porch.

I do hope you like the rugs. I am anxious to see
if Gilbert can get that door to fit...your work may
be all for not.

Larry is making Astrid a table for beside her bed.
She came over to help.