Total Pageviews

Friday, February 24, 2017

Cooler but sunny...

And another wonderful day....
I love poetry. I love poetry and I have been reading some today. I ran across this one and it always makes me think of daddy. I thought I would post it.

Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep
By Mary Elizabeth Frye

Do not stand at my grave and weep I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush I am the swift uplifting rush Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.

God has given us ever lasting life in a place I can not even fathom.... with no worries, no sorrow, no sadness, peace all of the time. GOODNESS far beyond my imagination.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Many blessings come from above...
Company gone home.

Galla Creek said...

I love the poem,,