Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Hump Day...

Yesterday at 6 PM I turned on the computer to NBC live news. I do this pretty often anymore. I use the Dish password of JRS to get connected to live TV through my computer.
So when I was through watching I just unplug my phone (internet) and close the lid on the computer.

So this morning I get up,  make a cup of coffee, sit down to the computer, plug in the phone and open the lid. It has NBC live running as soon as it connects. There was Putin sitting on a stage speaking Russian to a group of people. There was no interpreter. I left it on for a good 10 minutes. Still no interpreter just Putin speaking Russian.

I closed that down and got on CNN cause I thought maybe Trump had overthrown the Government. While I was asleep. Thankfully not yet. Still not sure why Putin was on just speaking Russian.

I did see where Trump was in Florida yesterday and told the audience they'd better vote for him or he would be really mad at them. I'm not sure anyone laughed. kind of scared me. He might come back with a big gun or something...Here's the real kicker...NO TELLING.....He is a very unpredictable and in my opinion unstable man.

Sometime during the night sister Fleta came in the house and put groceries in my frig. I should inform her JR is my landlord now.  She should not be just walking in any ole time she wants. But since it was free groceries I guess I will let it pass.

Church again tonight. I have made banana bread. It is in the oven. I used Erin's bunt pan she gave me.

BTW Erin. Fleta was supposed to stop by your house Sat with Dolls for the girl...She did not. Hannah told me they were still in the truck...Oh well this will give me time too make aprons since I have the machine out.

It has been sprinkling here for a few hours.

Betty brought me a metal porch swing. Greg reinforced the welds on it so I will not fall. Now I just have to get to town and get chain and get Brother Gilbert over here. I called Gilbert and he told me what I needed to buy....Sturdy chain....

Fall is definitely here. The trees are changing colors and it is nice and cool. I am trying really hard to just breath and enjoy it but it is hard because winter is just around the corner.

The banana bread just got done. I did not over cook it which is always nice. If it is not good I will not take it to church tonight I will just give it to Fleta.


1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

The plain white is easier for old people to read