Total Pageviews

Friday, September 30, 2016

learned something new...

alt and f4 closes all programs in windows 10....so handy..

I am going to town with George so I addressed and waiting....also at 1st the picture of me was very grainy then 5 wiped the camera lens....lol   it cleaned it up

Notice I am sitting on Bettys couch...It is my favorite spot.

After  I get home today I am cleaning up....mainly just the kitchen needs it...not to bad but when I drag in groceries it is always a mess.

I have worked outside some this week and spent a lot of time with the dog.

I have read several books in the last 2 weeks...somewhere around 15...it is Fleta's fault she showed me how to download them on my new computer and with the touch screen it is almost like turning the pages of a book.

I sure miss Bill.


2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Thanks for the hint.

Don't clean too much!!

Never can read too much.

Winnie said...

You look beautifulšŸ˜˜