Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

It's our home

I walked the road to Fleta's tonight and these words ran through my mind..


It feels so good to walk the roads
 once walked before I was old.
When I could run barefoot on the rocks
Without pain or anything
I’m slower now but I enjoy
The road I walked years ago
My shoes must be certain ones
to walk the roads I used to run
My knees feel every uneven step
But the pleasures there
 in my mind
with every bird and every tree
and all the things that engage me.
When once I enjoyed the race
I now must go a slower pace
But it allows me to reflect

On Gods love and Gods grace.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

So glad you are at home.
You are keeping watch over it and
God above watching over us all.

Winnie said...

Love it๐Ÿ’“

Winnie said...

I hope you are doing ok...sure miss you