Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Bring it on Trump....

Trump digs into 1990s scandals to attack Clintons

Elizabeth Warren said...“Donald Trump is worried about helping poor little Wall Street?” Warren asked. “Let me find the world’s smallest violin to play a sad, sad song.”

At times like this I sure miss sister patsy..

Meanwhile on the Aday acers it is raining again today...I just keep looking at the pond and smiling....
I have to go to Berryville here in a few minutes. I need flowers for graves....If I do not find more in Berryville I will have to go to Harrison tomorrow.

It's a good day...

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...


Was this from your phone...complete with pictures. if so, you are a whiz bang blogger!

Winnie said...

Thank you for paying as much attention to politics as I do....these are rough times