Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Sunny Wednesday..Kenzie is 17 today...

It was 19 this morning at 5:30 when I got out of bed...But the house in the Livingroom was 59...I do have a heater in the bathroom and Kitchen...I turned the stove on in the livingtoom for a short spell..it is 69 in here now..


I have been in the kitchen baking for church tonight...That warms it up some...


My oldest Grand Child turns 17 today...I did not think I would live to see her this age...God has Blessed me!


I should get outside and do something but it is pretty cold outside...It says 29...It's just such a good excuse not to go walk outside...


I have all the blinds open to see the sunshine. I just love that. Soon I will be able to open the front door again...Then I can really see...



1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Hope Mckenzie had a great day!