Total Pageviews

Friday, November 27, 2015

Still Giving Thanks.....

Yesterday we had a big meal...I made the turkey, ham, and rolls. I also made the pumpkin cuties and the turkey cheese ball. But those were for Amanda mostly. Kris pulls out her china about 4 times a year. We got this china for Kris when she got married. Darrel has added several pieces for her. Notice she has that rose pattern. Melissa's china was all white with a small gold rim. They are very different.


 Darrel rented a log spliter and a tractor today.





Hopefully all will still have their fingers at the end of the day,

I have a bad case of bronchitis. I have antibiotics...thanks to Missy...  but I am not going outside much today. Plus Kenzie is limited to what she can lift so these outside will just have to handle it.

Last evening Kenzie and I went ti Walmart. The sale started at 6 but they let you fill your cart early and wait.  Then they even let me check out at 5:30...The store was not even crowded. I think Betty is right. More and more people are going to online shopping. Yesterday AM Kris and I went to Walmart at about 10 and did her 2 weeks of grocery shopping. There was no one in the store...Oh I wonder why...Who in the world would do her 2 weeks shopping for groceries on Thanksgiving day. Well, Kris would.
So yesterday I got all of my shopping done and did get some great sales. I tried to do it online but the sites were to busy. It could not see anything until it was all ready gone....

Rhea is back home for a few days. I pray for her. Kenzie will have her operation on 1/14/16. That seems like a long way off to me.

The weather is cold, but not  as cold as it gets back home.

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Sorry you are sick. They have worked you to death. Get well.
Loved the pictures!!

Sister--Fleta said...

Well, where is a sister when you need her? Sick in Washington. I have made 4 big batches of cookies for Lane. I am going to mail them monday. I need to know if I should freeze them, put them in the fridge or just take them up the road to the cooler house until Monday.

Sister--Fleta said...

And, beautiful kids. Kenzie looks just like her mom.

Sister--Helen said...

I would say...when you freeze anything it ages it a day..they say...so if you were mailing 2 or 3 days out freezing is best