Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Rainy Day...

here in Arlington today.
The house is clean and I have nothing much to do today.
All the laundry is caught up.
SOOOO I guess I will  go out to my room and start on a quilt. I have really been putting that off and I need to get started. I think it was a week ago Monday I pulled out a bunch of material...It is all still piled on the floor. I am just a little unsure of how I want to make the quilts I have to make. Thst is not actually true. I know exactly how I am going to make Kris's quilt for Christmas...Problem is that is the last one I need to make. I have to make at least 2 other ones first.

But today I am thankful we are having a cool day here. The rain is falling gently.  I could pull out a book and read all day. That is what my Sisters would do if they had a 'Free' day.  But i am blessed and need to pass a little of that on so I am going to start a baby quilt for Victoria. And I am going to enjoy doing it. The power of positive thinking.

This morning I came into the house before day light and there were 4 coons on the porch. I snapped a picture of 3 of them. They were so Fat. I sent the picture to several people, Fleta wrote back here comes Kell Tone....

I did think of ole Tony when I saw them...They were so fat. They live in the trees here in the yard. There was dog food on the porch that they were after. We don't have a dog....but there was a zip lock of dog food there...They will come back for the rest tonight if I leave it there.

The kids are having taco night and I am making Darrel salmon cakes. Remember how Mama made mackerel cakes for Daddy. He loved them.

Fleta the weather is cooler and I have a ham bone, with lots of meat on it, in the freezer...Make some beans...JR would love them...UHHH and a pan of cornbread.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Make some beans
and corn bread
have a feast
til all are fed.

Hot here..supposed to be 90 today. We need rain so badly.