Total Pageviews

Monday, October 5, 2015

Monday has rolled around again...

and this is definitely clean house day. Since I did not turn a tap inside since Friday it is s bit of  a mess. Even with that said I can have it whipped into shape in about 2 hours.
All of the kids are off to school.
I am grilling chicken this evening for supper so I will go outside about 2 and build  a fire and start the grill. Since Thursday I have spent most of the day outside. I have had a fire and burned branches and such and the yard looks a lot better...Plus I have really enjoyed it. Thursday I threw several shovels of hot coals on the bees nest but I notices Sat they are still there.At least I have not been stung again but they have chased me. Stinkers!
I must have slept wrong last night because my back is killing me. Kris got a heating pad out and Amanda fussed over me till she had to go to school. It does feel much better but I think I will  still sit in this recliner another hour or so till I get my day started.
Well really it hurts because I stayed in bed all day yesterday. sitting and laying messing on the computer.
Kenzie and friends went to homecoming. Here are some pictures with her and her friends. The one is her boyfriend.

The girl with red hair by Kenzie is from Blue Eye Mo



1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

It is really a small world..isn't it...Blue Eye, Mo
Kenzie looks like a Barbie doll. So pretty!

Take aleve for your back. it will stop hurting I bet.
Take one and then about 6 hours later take another.