Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 1, 2015

It's Thursday...

and yes PJ day at school for the little ones...I have stayed in the house all day today....Doing laundry, cleaning and cooking.

We are having pot roast, mashed potatoes, green beans, home made rolls, and cupcakes for supper...

Tomorrow I am going to stay outside all day...and away from the yellow jackets. I still have knots all over ans several of them have started running...Running sounds better than other words I could use...

I pulled out material for quilts, I think it was Monday....Kris has so much material I do not even know where to start...She has GOBS of those packets of 1/4 yard of material and then they bundle 5 or 6  coordinating colors together,,,It is unbelievable... The only thing I know for sure is I am going to make her a quilt for Christmas out of the brown and teal...She has a ton of those colors. There is some Dick and Jane fabrics but to me it looks like it would make a better boys quilt than a little girls... I want to make Seth a quilt also but I do not want it to look babyish...So I am still contemplating....with a BIG mess of material out in my room on the floor..

The weather has been beautiful...For the last 2 days I have needed my shades when I picked up Kenzie from school. It is nice and cool but sunny...

Gotta go...Amanda needs to do computer home work!





4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Yum yum...pot roast!

Hope you recover from the stings soon. Join the Winnie, Betty club--you are now allergic.

Galla Creek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Galla Creek said...

Oops double hit. sorry.

Sister--Fleta said...

No, it is not Thursday.