Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wednesday....

Today I go to Fayettville to a cancer Dr. I think it has been 2 years since I have been to a cancer Dr. I am sure I will be set up for blood work and a PET scan and other things. I have been lax. I am supposed to go every 6 months but I did not have a Dr here...and that is a good excuse, At least the best one I can come up with...I hope all is well but if not what a great 2 years I have had.


Fleta crept in the house this morning a little after 5 to pick up cinnamon rolls for work...problem was I forgot to make them. After my post yesterday I felt under the weather...even tho it was beautiful weather...and I layed around and slept most of the day...I cleaned the kitchen and that was all..


Except... last night at dark I sat on the porch waiting for the Armadillo to come into my yard. Tony said they come out just after dark. He told me to sit out there starting at 8:30 and he will show up before 10...Sure enough I took my gun out at dark and sat on the porch and waited. At 9:15 I saw something come into the yard from the pasture. It entered the yard by the phone box. It was very dark out and I could  not tell what it  was. I figured it was my Armadillo. It crept around the yard and then I got to thinking what if it is a skunk. All I could see was a dark blob. I really did not want to shoot a skunk in the yard..Finally I turned on the porch light and it took off. I could see it was the Armadillo but it ran from the light back into the dark...I shot at it several times...maybe a dozen, in the dark...I needed a flash light ..Tonight I will know. It was very exciting and I am sure I was shooting over and under it...But I was so excited to even see it...After it escaped back into the field I thought...Good thing it did not run to the propane tank. I was so excited I might have shot that. Wow a hunter. First time I ever went after big game. All I had shot before was snakes.


Ok then the depressing news...'the Donald' is suing Univision, for 500 million, because they refuse to broadcast the Miss Universe pageant of which he is part owner. Univision is owned by Latinos I believe...any way they have been offended by Trumps 'no thought' remarks. I think "no thought' remarks are different from thoughtless remarks and I believe Donald has lots of 'no thought' remarks.Then yesterday  in Iowa, while he was holding a press conference he threw out a reporter that was about 50 years old, Ramos. Ramos works for Univision... I do not know the reporter but apparently he is very respected, well not by Trump. Ramos asked a question about immigration , which Trump did not like and did not answer and then he had his body guards throw him out. Later he let him come back in...
Now...I have always thought Fox news has been very one sided against President Obama. I have often said...If I was him....Fox reporters would have to ask me questions from the street not in the conference room. But even at the time I am saying that I knew they were "no thought" remarks from an old Arkansas woman. And the Pres could not really do that because it would just be wrong..I think the Donald and I have lots of those 'no thought' sentences....But I am not trying to be President.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Hope the Dr. visit goes great. The back porch looks beautiful. I love it.

Winnie said...

Praying all went well today😘
If you do kill that armadillo ...be sure you pick it up with gloves or something...they talked about them down at the camper area and wrote about them in the local paper...they said some of them carry leprosy....so we don't want anything Biblical happening there on the red dirt road😁