Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 30, 2015

The Best Morning...

I have just had the nicest morning and hardly done anything...I did clean the kitchen...


Sis went to walk and did not stop by to chat....But later had to come up to borrow eggs...That will teach her she should have just stopped on the way in.


Jr came to visit for awhile and he fixed my walnut cracker. I was given one by an old man at a garage sale. It was rusted up but Jr has it working. I did not pick up any walnuts this year. I still have a bucket full from last year. I grabbed 3 of those walnuts and 1 of the 3 were good. I ate it.


I was about to start getting ready for church and looked at the clock and it was 9:15...the time we were supposed to leave...So this morning I bowed out.


I have been working on that back room and I had a big pile of crap in the yard that I pulled out of the room. Jr came up last night with the tractor and dumped it across the fence. I will get some diesel this week and set it on fire.


Gilbert came yesterday and worked all day around the house. He redid the front window...Mamma's bedroom window. She would have been pleased...Plus he repaired the shed that was about to fall down. It is so much better now.


Gilbert took my 22 home and he is putting a red light sight on it...But that is not what it is called...he had one that he used to have on a 22 and he is giving it to me. Yippee...I will be able to hit anything now.


I woke up this morning at 5 and it had rained sometime during the night...It was thundering... a lot!...It continued to thunder all morning and finally at 9:20 it started to rain..


Fleta was going to mow the grave yard this afternoon  but we got out of it today...Rained out.
This is just the nicest day..





1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Nice days for nice folks.