Total Pageviews

Friday, August 28, 2015

No Worries...

It always makes me a little sick when I do not get to eat when I want and what I want....I was feeling great yesterday AM. I got up early to be able to eat and drink before 7. I had to have a PET and also a CT scan about 1 and could not drink after 7...I felt good on the way to the Docs and even stopped by Kelly's to razz him a little and see ole bandit...BTW Bandit did not look as happy in his little pen as he did in Fleta's big ole field...


Wednesday night I stalked the night and got the Armadillo...I am now trying to think what else I could shoot...Fleta made some remark yesterday about letting crazy people have guns....I just let that fly right over my head.


Anyway all in all yesterday went pretty good. I have an appointment Monday to either see about getting this port removed or removing it on Monday...not sure which...I will call today. They did a scan of it Wed and it has came unhooked...Sure don't want to put chemo medicine down that LOL..


I stopped at the big M yesterday evening about 3 cause I was so hungry and thirsty. The big M is disgusting even on a good day. I grabbed a burger plain and a coke...I think the burger was TOOO greasy and made me sick...But later in the evening I was just fine and even painted a little on the house trim...


Oh there goes sister to work. Poor ole sis..


Today I am cleaning house no matter what...Gilbert's coffee table is about to walk off...as Mama would say. I think most of the junk should go straight into the trash. And I think it is cool enough now I am taking down the plastic and quilt over my bedroom door way. I am very tired of looking at it...I guess if we get a spell where it does not cool  off at night I will visit JR....His electric is so much cheaper for me anyway...


Pam text me yesterday and said she cleaned the entire church. That was so nice of her. I will spiff up JR's house today. I cleaned it Monday and he has not even been home to sleep in his bed so It will only require cleaning up after that Grand Girl of Fleta's...LOL


I have been up since 3:30 I might as well get something done around here.


I hope everyone has a Blessed weekend...Happy birthday weekend Winnie Jo....







2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Up since 4 and glad you are better.

Winnie said...

Also glad you are better...I will continue to keep you in my daily prayers😘