Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Old Sister is off...

off the place, off on a trip, and  off on the number of miles she has walked... On June 9th she had walked 530.....She thought it was 430 but then found a log that was not entered on the main log.. Now on July one she said she has walked...490 miles this year...She is going backwards....Now I have told her she is wrong and I imagine the proof is laying at the house...2 weeks before she can get it straight...

So Sister Betty said since Fleta is off the place, I am the oldest and get to be in charge...Maybe that is why Emily went with Fleta, Jr went back to work today, Greg is at work, and lane is off in Branson....Just me and the goats. I am in charge of the goats...

Althow I am in charge I called JR today to see if I should paint. We have rains coming and he said no. So today I am going behind the house and level out some clay dirt in the yard. It's great to be in charge...I love the power!




1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

you are in charge of the entire work force on AAA Farms...you are the entire work force.