Total Pageviews

Friday, July 3, 2015

I like it!

Was Clayton's reply when I would fuss about the rain. It was so humid all day. Not hot just so sticky. I am glad it rained. It came down pretty good  and puddled around.

Here you can see old brother's parking spot. I have some grass growing in it.

I cleaned the Church this morning and went by town to pick up bread and milk. There was a farmers market at the sale barn. They had watermelons so I stopped....Foolishly thinking they should be cheaper than Wally World...But no they were twice as much and they were not local cause it is way to early...But they did have tomatoes she picked out of her garden that morning...Now I don't know if she really picked them that morning put they were local and tasted great so I did come home with tomatoes. She was an old woman like me so I imagine she was telling the truth.

Gilbert came over Wed and finished out the window on the east side of the house. He is coming back soon and replace the 2nd window trim on the north side. It is completely rotted out from years of a swamp cooler and then Clayton's air conditioner hanging there.

Unlike Winnie Jo I do not have my painting done. Although I would have liked to paint this week...But we knew it was going to rain. Which it did rain more than once this week...

  I am missing old sister but she can rest assured all is well here. Greg has been home since Wed evening. So I have not had to do much.

I cleaned JR's house yesterday. It was not all that much work.

I can see from Betty's pictures Erin is having a good trip. Melissa is going to spend the 4th at the pool. Kris has Darrel's sisters at her house till the 12th when she is heading to AZ.

The rain has stopped. I guess I will resume my position on the front porch.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Good to hear what you are up to!

Rain is good and I like it.

Winnie said...

Today we did not have rain...what a blessing...we have been about to float away. Cindy came over and put up my curtains...they look great...I'll try to get a picture tomorrow...too tired today.