Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th everyone!

It's almost 9 and all I have done today is drink coffee and surf the net...


Oldest Sister loved the Internet. She would read ANYTHING! The rest of us sisters can not do that. certain things just do not interest us.


Old sister would get on her Blog and click the link at the top that says 'next Blog' and read for days.  I had not even noticed the link till she pointed it out to me. After about 20 clicks it sort of quits and you have to start over but you get a whole new set of blogs. I have tried this a few times. this morning was one, and I have never found a blog that interested me. Most people have the same problem that I do, they can't write worth beans. Old Sister did not care she would read on and on, all the while thinking this person is not to bright...but still she read. I would not doubt that she touched 100,000 blogs.


Patsy would also get something on her mind and research it on google. Google was her best friend. She would read all day on something a subject. Me, I want to know 1 thing and when I find out that 1 thing I am through.


I will often pull up pictures on the net such as 15 great indoor pools, 20  tiny homes, or the pictures of the week. Even then, if you have to scroll down between pictures, to see the picture,  that is to much trouble for me...after about 2 pictures I quit that site.


I have a basil plant I have in a pot on my porch. It was not doing great. I thought it might be going to die so I started pinching about the top 3 inches off and rooting new sprouts in water...Boy this really made it spread out....so if you have a Basil plant nip the top. It helps it a great deal....I am sure by next spring I will forget this tid bit.


I have been hearing 1 of Fleta's goats bleating this morning. It is down by her house. JR just came by and I asked him if he heard it...He replied he hears them all of the time...I told him I was concerned maybe one lost it's baby...He said he sure hoped so...I think I will take a stroll down there and check it out....Night gown and all.


Oh yes, one more thing. They have pulled reruns of the Dukes of Hazzard off TV because of the Rebel Flag.  I do not even have TV here and I have not watched the Dukes since Austin was little and he loved it....But that is just stupid! On that 70's TV show no one ever got shot let alone killed. There was never a racial slur or anything. Yes, the show was stupid and even thinking this is important enough to voice an opinion over is goofier...But by taking this TV show off the air maybe it will make room for a show that flies the rainbow flag...Maybe we will even have something really accepted now a days and get to see 2 people of the same sex...making out....That is what was wrong with that show....Bo and Luke were straight!

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

The shows on tv now should be taken off the air. Either nasty or stupid. I'll take dukes of hazard!