Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

It's been a long time...

Since I made a post...I have been busy.

Last week I felt really good. I was busy every day...I can not even remember what all I did.Last Wed. I went to Harrison and picked up boards and a window. Then Gilbert came and put it in for me.  I also took Hannah shopping and got her hair cut.  Fleta paid..LOL
I remember Friday I cleaned the church and Jr's house. Sunday we sat off fire works. Jr bought a bunch. Sat. lane came home. He will be here about a month.
Here is the east side of the house. It has 3 coats of white paint. Gilbert is coming back to put boards around the last window. It is so nice. I also pulled the piece of plywood out of the inside of the next to last window. I am not sure why Clay had it there. My guess is Kathy did not like people being able to see in the kitchen door which was right by her bedroom. Anyway it's gone now and open.

I have used 5 gallon of paint so far.
I mowed the yard this afternoon and hung out a load of wash. I have tried to kill the grass around the yard.. I will work on it some more...

My tomato plants and 2 pepper plants ..I picked 3 jalapeno peppers yesterday. I split them open, cleaned the seeds out, filled them with cream cheese, wrapped each one in a slice of bacon and cooked them. I cut them up on some of my lettuce (you can see above)  and had a great lunch. I can not wait till I get more. I still have frozen ones from Clayton, that I cook with. 7 dust is on the plants...

This Wed evening Greg will be home for a few days....I am going to talk him into cutting down limbs and trimming up these trees...
Here is the back of the old house...South side. I am painting it next...I used Jr's pressure washer today and washed it all down...Dirt dobber nests galore....plus lead paint flying off...LOL...I am going to get it painted before Gilbert takes his good ladder home. There are 2 in this picture, his is the good one... I used it this morning and felt very safe on it. Boy, the clay mud was going everywhere. I had to come inside and take a shower after I sprayed it,
Both of these trees need to be trimmed...
Then look at this old limb that is naked and hangs way out in the pasture... Cut, cut, cut!
Here is the old well house...Me and Greg are pushing it down and hauling it off....JR said to do that...Fleta thought it was fine..
 So Winnie Jo this is what I have been up to. I am sorry if we worried you by not posting...Fleta , and family, is leaving in the morning  and going to CO and see George's sisters...Then on to AZ and see Missy....Then she will be back  On a Wed... I guess it will be 2 weeks but I am not sure...All I know is I have to feed fish, dogs, and goats till she shows back up...

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

House looks so much better. Can't wait to see the back painted.

While fleta is gone you are the oldest so you get to boss,