Total Pageviews

Monday, June 22, 2015

I love company...

I really do. In the last month I have got to see Barb and Brenda, Cheryl Ann and her hubby, and then ole Tone came to see me tonight.  He brought me some spray which I will use. But it was best just seeing him. He is looking really good. I should have taken a picture....But I did not think of it. He always has a grin and a story. And I love both!

So I knew he was coming and I made 2 pumpkin pies...Problem was I did not have white sugar. I used brown sugar and kayro syrup...Then I used home made frozen pumpkin which was a little loose...Plus brown sugar is loose so I added about 10 eggs for 2 pies...believe it or not it is not bad. They did set up. Plus the crust may have been the best I ever made...I also made Banana Bread..same issue, brown sugar. I thought it was pretty good. I sent a pie and bread home with Tone, I told him to feed it to the Grand kids if he did not want it. They will like it.

You know his wife went to Disney World with  the 2 kids and the 2 grand kids. Tony said it cost him quiet a bit but it was worth it because Granny made sure the 2 little ones made it home.  He reminds me of Daddy. He loves the kids. Oh he was is Mama's pride and joy.

Church this morning them Fleet took off hoofing it from the church. me and the 2 little ones played on the slab...It was so cool.Later I picked Fleet up at the top of the Morris hill. She walked out to the Denver road and around. I walked to Dan's this morning in my night gown.Plus I had a cup of coffee... It was all good.

Jr has been brush hoging all day.






1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Glad tony came by! Good company! Are you even happy to see the jehovist witnesses?
If not you have not made it to daddy's level yet!