Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Rainy Saturday...

This throw was made by some of the girls at Tyson's. They gave it to Fleta, she moved it to Clayton's house. I draped it over this wreath and finally bought some floral for it....I just stuck them up there. Next week I will arrange it better
I


I made a 4th of July wreath to put on the old door I keep on the porch.
I glued the feeder on a ceder post...Plus I have lilacs growing there..

I got a new rose bush,...I had several to choose from but I like this one best. When I got home I realized it is the same kind Clayton planted at the other end of the porch.



JR spray washed the front of the house, getting ready to paint.. I moved the squirrel feeder  above the road on a tree the squirrels play in all of the time.


Clayton's shed I cleaned..

My next job is putting a roof on the well house..

The back porch. The totes are stored here for Fleta to get to easily when she goes camping..

Sweet Magnolia Blossom...From the old Orrell place...Smells up the whole house..


3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

It all looks so good! Love the back porch where Our poor brother had to sleep. It all looks neat and clean.

Can't wait to see the house all painted.

Storage bldg has room to store now.

Are you going to put a tin roof on the well house?

Galla Creek said...

Helen, Erin said if you get tired of Fleta's place...you can come and live with her and Greg...she said be sure to move your cleaning supplies!

Galla Creek said...

I guess today was still rainy Saturday so you don't need to post anew!