Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Beautiful Days

This spring is so beautiful. I look down at the field and it  is so green and inviting. It makes me want to walk down by the pond and sit in the grass. But I know the field is full of ticks and chiggers  just waiting to eat me up. So I will just sit in a chair in the yard and admire the tall grass from afar.


I have been working around the house. I have dug around in the yard and moved things around in the house.  I opened up the back porch. Now I need to clean back there.


I have some tomato plants and pepper plants to put out. I am going to plant them in Clayton's pots. I have to put up some panels to keep the goats out...At least I hope I can keep them out.


I am fixing supper for Hannah and Robert today. I love having them up here.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I know Hannah and Robert love getting to eat at Granny See's house.

I have my beans cooking and picked the poke this morning. I will boil it through several waters.

Sister--Helen said...

Clayton loved polk...he even froze it....remember mom rolled the stalks in cornmeal and fried it...

Winnie said...

Hope you have kept ahead of the wasps!!!