Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 25, 2015

How ya doin'?

Can't complain..... How many times have we all heard that... Well it did not come out of Helen Powell's mouth. The wind is blowing today and I have been outside several times this morning and each time I am griping about the darn wind! ....I would not be pleased if I was hung with a new rope...As Mom would say.


Fleta stopped in to help me with Angel pictures for the kids at church. Now she is off for her walk. I noticed she took her camera. Hopefully we will see some great pictures on her blog today.


Rhea should be here in a couple of hours...I have stripped the bed so she has clean sheets but I need to get some messes cleaned up. Plus I want to make her and Fleta some coconut cream pie. I do not even like them (coconut pies.. Not Rhea and Fleta HA) but they are Fleta's and her favorite...
I need to get moving but there is still a half a pot of coffee left... Decisions, decisions..

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I love coconut cream pie
Seems like fleta and I told u it was worms so we could have your piece!