Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

One Last day...

here in WA with the 4 grand kids. Tomorrow evening at this time I will be on a plane headed to AZ.


Today I took Amanda and Michael to the dentist and then took Amanda to her swimming lesson.  She has one more on Thursday after I leave. I hope Darrel takes her. Kris has parent teacher conferences.


My dear friend Rhea said she is coming to see me as soon as I get home. It will be good to see her.


I have not packed yet but it will be simple because I have very little to pack.2 pair of pants I wore out while I was up here and I burned holes in one of my shirts. So they are trash.  I had some clothes here and I will leave them here. Maybe for next time.


Hard to believe March is almost over but I am ready to see the spring in AR. Remember Betty you are  coming up and we are all walking over to Grandpa Powell's place. Just like ole Pat used to. You and Fleta do realize I am one of the THREE SISTERS now...It is an honorary position.


Good health news from Winnie Jo...Yippee Skippie...



1 comment:

Sister--Fleta said...

So, you are so HOT you caught yourself onfire???