Total Pageviews

Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday has rolled around again...

and it is sunny and beautiful in AZ...


I got here Wednesday evening with no flight problems. Benjamim stayed up late to come with his Mama and pick up. I have not done a lot since I have been here.  Thursday and Friday walked Benkamin part way to school and part way home....Meaning I walked far enough to see him ride his bike within sight of the school. there are lots of kids that walk and bike to school in this development....and many Mothers also.


Saturday I do not think I did anything. Benjamin has a friend over and I watched them play....No one was interested in ole Granny.


Sunday around noon Austin called me. He was able to come over and spend the night. I kept Missy's car today and hauled him home this morning. He starts school at 9 AM way out in San tan... We all had a good time. We went out and ate supper and then went to Dollar Tree for snacks.


Benjamin stayed home from School today. He does not miss often and Missy said he could stay home with me. After we took Austin to school we did some school work for a special project. Missy's Boyfriend is here and they went on a short bike ride then when Benjamin came into the house he tripped and fell on the steps...He screamed bloody murder...and he is not much of a whiner...I was typing this and ran to him. At first I was afraid he had broken a rib but he is now moving and in the shower. He could not breath at first I guess it knocked the wind out of him...Anyway Missy will be home by the time he gets out of the shower and she can watch him. She is not slow about jerking him up and going to a Doc or ER so she can decide that. For now he is fine.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I look forward to you being back at the home place and you posting photos in Arkansas.

I have not had a lot of energy to do much. I do love the sun though.