Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 28, 2015

whooooeeee

I am wore out today...


I worked outside all day. I picked up the trash can full of the piles of moss that would not fit in the can last week. Michael had to jump in it again but I made it all fit...It is only supposed to weigh about 40 pounds max...I am sure it weighs about 150....But it weighed that much last week also. 


I also sprayed all of the blocks again to kill the moss..


Then I also posted Darrel's old boat and trailer and his old motor home....The motor home is now sold and gone....Darrel tried to give it away several times...I sold it for 900 cash....and did not do a thing except post a picture of the outside and put an add on Craigs list....The boat and trailer needs to go next...Got to take the tarp off and get a picture...


Then I raked another 6 wheel barrels of limbs and dead stuff out of the yard and dumped it by the fire pit to burn soon...I also picked up all of the limbs that were in the corners of the yard and threw them in the burn pit..


I cleaned the kitchen a few minutes ago and vacuumed the house so it will look nice in the morning when I go to Church.


 I am drinking my Camile tea. I had left over pinto beans and corn bread this evening...It was delicious...Then I soaked in a hot bath. I took some aspirins and I am ready for bed.


Amanda went to Urgent care today...She has pneumonia...I felt so bad I had not insisted they take her before today...we have medicine and she all ready feels better. She really did not seem to feel that bad but the fever just would not go away....Then she got a cough yesterday...I will take even better care of her now. She has had her hair washed and a bath and we are watching Friends on Netflix...


Tomorrow is Church and relaxing fire pit burn...


I hate to say but I am so thankful I am not in the cold and snow...Poor Fleta...and she walked today...like 7 miles of something like that...The pictures of the farm look pretty....But I know they are not...I need to call Jr and ask him to feed hay to Bandet and the goats....BUT that would probably be a useless as pants on a .....Let me see...I forget...LOL....Oh man...I have the BEST life...a laugh a minute!


God Bless us each and every one... Love you all God is good today....Read Sisters and stay warm....
Post pictures tomorrow...Promise..Love you all...

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Helen, heat wave today as we got to 40 degrees. Laura and Astrid picked me up
Astrid 9 miles
Laura 7!miles
Me 3 and 1/2 miles

Fleta would that be 191/2 miles for me?

I got that worthless comment Helen lol.

Abt the boat etc Larry says it is easier to sell than give away even with dogs and other animals not just stuff! If u don't value it others don't either.

Darrel should give u the 900,